Simplest Solution To Add Support For Atmega328 (With NO P) To Arduino
No Need of Configuring the Files Again and Again Or Compiling Separately
A new Board is added in under tools As Arduino Uno w/ATmega238(no p)
Use this Board to use ATmega328 in your Project
It will compile for it and upload to your Microcontroller.
As Simple As Copy/Paste.
Download This THIS Rar file , Extract It and Follow the Instruction ReadMe.txt .
1. Compiler (avr-gcc) For ATmega328 is added and Configured.
2. Upload Tool (avrdude) is added and Configured.
3. Other Required Tools are Added.
1. ATMega328 Supported avr-gcc is added
2.In Configuration File Of Avrdude (avrdude.conf) definition of ATMega328 is Added Just Below the Configuration Of ATMega328p.
1. Download The rar File
2. Extract The Files (Readme.txt And hardware.7z)
3. Extract the hardware.7z File(You can Use 7z)
4. Copy The File in Location ArduinoFolder
You can See it Already contains 'hardware' Folder. So You Have to Ovewrite the Files With same name Whenever prompted.
The duplicate Files Are ATMega328 supported executables And Configuration Files.
5. Start the Arduino IDE.
6. Use the Board ARDUINO UNO W/ATMEGA328 (NO P)